Gasboard-7500HA-RH Ultrasonic Flow Sensor for Medical Device Applications
The Gasboard-7500HA-RH is an ultrasonic oxygen gas sensor designed to measure oxygen concentration and flow. The
e Gasboard-7500HA-RH is suitable for oxygen ventilator, high-flow nasal cannula oxygen therapy, positive airway pressure ventilation, and anesthesia machines.
- Ultrasonic measurement technology can measure oxygen concentration and flow up to 5 liters per minute
- Time of Flight measurement principle ensures continuous measurement free of drift and removes the need for regular calibration
- Excellent measurement stability, high accuracy and fast response in all medical device application environments
- Full scale temperature and humidity compensation
- Optimized Price-Performance Ratio