Gasboard-8500D-RH Ultrasonic Oxygen Concentration Sensor for Medical Device Applications
The Gasboard-8500D-RH is an ultrasonic oxygen concentration sensor is used to measure oxygen concnetration in binary gasses.
The Gasboard-8500D-RH uses a time-of-flight measurement principle that can provide a stable and accurate measurment that is free from drift and does not require calibration.
- Ultrasonic measurment of oxygen concentration (flow range 0-80 liters per minute)
- Time of Flight measurement principle ensures continuous measurment free of drift and removes the need for regular calibration
- Excellent measurement stability, high accuracy and fast response in all medical device application environments
- Full scale temperature and humidity compensation
- Optimized Price-Performance Ratio
- Easily integrated into ventilators, compact size